bastard...

It start from every comprehentions..
we begun understands about this relations..
or..is it going with an uncertain condition..?
that i never realize just to be the second..:(

i thought the shadow just past away..
i try so hard to throw it far away..
but sometimes i don't know about your way..
cause may be you just want to sway..

what's the meaning of status..
what's the meaning to become serious..
cause it can be another ambush..
ready to turn off my fuse..

may be i can't be better like he ever did..
may be this feeling should be like a switch..
but i can't pretending like it so sweet..
or i can't have a love indeed..

well..that's all my capability..
may be it doesn't worthy..
hopefully, you'll get the best lovely..
tell me..if i have to go back on my silently..

_me_

2 komentar:

_just a skylover_ said...

semua tentang kamu adalah hal yang paling kuingini sekarang... so tell me when i'm going wrong... im sorry to made you felt that, but love in my heart is for you only... you have to believe me honey...:) love u so much... with the way you are... miss u much my colonel andrie... n it always be...

crab's castle said...

sorry juga kalo aku terlalu berprasangka..
aku cuma mau mengambil sikap yang benar saja..
aku berusaha gak nyakiti dirimu..
karena sayang sama kau..
love u so much captain roshdale..
always..:)

Post a Comment